Hang and Fibonacci

I read somewhere that the Grace and Love of God are infinite and could vanquish all evil things humanity does, even if they were as many as the grains of sand on this planet.

I like thinking that, sometimes, we can witness that miracle. And I like believing that HANG and HANG players are one of those messengers of a better tomorrow.

This post is for atheists and believers. For everyone really, because the language of this HANG music transcends our pathetic attempts to limit our life and the life of others.

I love the way these guys just gift away their music, without intent of profit. They give hope without even knowing. Observe the way they play, how their movements flow, how they perspire serenity, how they intoxicate the audience with second-hand zen.

I'm in love with their world, with their dreadlocks, with their alien ship shaped Hang and its misterious history.

And now for the music, follow the links (my Android ASSus doesn't let me to post video into the post, but at least lets me link - can you tell I'm looking forward to the new sofware update? :))


Norbert Pavel UNO and Norbert Pavel with Jean Michel-Jarre

And since we are talking about hope, I am looking forward to this kind of future and coloring Rocks.


Enjoy life and don't make it shit for others. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment